If the proposed construction requires not to fit into our criteria or if the inspector has doubts about the proposals, they will cause us to degenerate so that we can speak directly to the developer to give advice and agree on the next steps. We have an agreement or “protocol” with a number of LABCs and certified inspectors, which gives them the power to authorize potential build overs on our behalf, provided they meet certain criteria. Each building control agency working under our “protocol” returns all cases where we need a more in-depth construction contract. In certain circumstances, we may issue a retroactive construction agreement if the work has already been done above or near a public sewer. This is only exceptionally the reason. A construction agreement allows the water company to ensure that the work to be carried out will not adversely affect the underlying sewers and ensures that the water company continues to have sufficient access to the canal for repair and maintenance. If you plan to build nearby or via a public sewer, you should contact the water company before carrying out the work to determine its needs. If you want to build sewers, you need a construction agreement. This is necessary if you plan to build a building, extension, support construction or similar work nearby or directly on an existing canal. The distance from the applicable sewer depends on several factors, including the depth of the sewers, as the sewers are critical, etc.

although it is usually 3m. What does the construction tax of an agreement cover? For small sewers (160mm and up) The levy covers: – Processing your application – Technical checks of your plans – Discussion and agreement of design changes – Cooperation with your local authority under the building rules – Granting your agreement – Registration of the agreement on or near public sewers on our statements for medium sewers (160 – 375mm) and commercial real estate. As above, but with 2 ccTV investigations on the length of the sewers concerned. One before and one after your construction. For large sewers (375mm and up) As above, but with much more time needed by our engineers and 2 measurements. This investigation may be by entering CCTV or man who will be with significant additional costs. What is a construction agreement? A construction building is a water agency quality label for the work you want to do above or near a public channel that belongs to them. There is the certainty that you have given the sewers the proper clearance of your new foundations.

It also ensures sufficient access to the channel so they can clean or repair it if necessary. There is also the security of these facts for anyone who wants to buy your property, you should come to sell.